Tuesday, September 27

Boston Terrier and Yorkshire Artist Accomplices


I thought you might want to be introduced to the
incredible duo that keeps the studio run amuck.
Boudreaux, is the finest of all southern gentlemen. Always dressed to a tee in his tux and tails. Quite the little ham, and loves to help me in the studio. His major collaborations are from the melodic rhythm of him sleeping. From time to time, he'll roll on my reference photos under the easel.
Peanut, the Yorkie ragamuffin is another story. He participates quite frequently in the artistic process whole heartedly. He has been known to knock over my easel as well as jump into my lap, directly somersaulting into my paint palette. His last adventure left white paw prints on my drop cloth.
They keep me on my toes, but are my best critics.
They simply voice undying love and affection for their favorite artest- albiet by bribes of purple popsicles or a few chips.
I just love them. If humans could be as humane as animals the world would be a much better place. They never share my secrets and always think my newest work is the best. If I could just get them to sit still enough for a photo session. ...hmm, wonder how I can pull that off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...