Monday, February 13

Custom Pet Portraits



I've been working on my digital art skills. Here is custom pet portrait I just completed of my Boston Terrier, Boudreaux. Here is the reference photo I worked from, as well as the completed piece. I just love the vibrant colors. If you are interested in a custom pop art pet portrait, just email me and I'd be happy to discuss the details with you. I can have the artwork printed on stretched or unstretched canvas. I think you would love one! I plan on working on several more of these in the future as time allows. Isn't he a cutie! I find it hard to believe that this isn't an original hand-created painting, but a piece of digital art created with a painter program. I love the way it feels and looks like oil paints..so luscious and vibrant.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...