Friday, June 23

Antebellum Anniversary


I've been busy this week..Tuesday my husband and I celebrated our 19th year anniversary. Seems like just yesterday. To my surprise, he had arranged a secret over night get away to Vicksburg. I love historical towns-- they inspire me. We stayed at the Cedar Grove Inn
an antebellum plantation. You can actually see a cannon ball stuck in the wall shot into the home by the Yankees.

My hubby Joel is so wonderful. I feel so fortunate to have married my soulmate. We have been through alot but it has been worth the few ups and downs. He is my rock and my best friend. Joel I love you more today than I did 19 years ago.

I've been working on a new painting in progress.. I'll post tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...