Tuesday, January 10

Working on a face lift for my blog

It's been a while since I posted. I am working on so many projects that I can't keep up with everything. Switching hosting companies for my sites, trying to update pages , catch up on orders. Then also my new business passion for my new cosmetic line and store are also consuming me. I've got to get in the studio today and finish up a special rush order so it will be on time. It's tough when people want handpainted originals on a 10 day timeline. I think this will be the last one I do, it's just too stressful. Can I get it done,yes of course. But it feels too much like work, and that just causes a strain on my artistic inspiration.
Stay tuned to see what is up with the blog..maybe I can get it all worked out here in a bit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...