Monday, January 16

The joys of femininity


Well life the last few days here has been a real pain. It's been excruciatingly busy over the weekend. I finally got the huge birthday party for my girls planned, and excecuted. We did an amazing Race theme, with a scavenger hunt/race type 2 1/2 hour competetion. It took alot of work, and the kids all enjoyed it. We had 24 people racing and they all seemed to enjoy it. I have felt so odd all week, not exactly ill, but not well either. Then it hit around 3:30 Thursday afternoon. The dreaded UTI- I waited about an hour then headed in. There has to be nothing more miserable than that. So the Dr. put me on Cipro--which makes me feel so out of it. Then it is was off to get that party planned. Quite busy over the weekend. It was an exhaustive mindbending task, but it is one I hope the girls remember forever. My favorite part was boiling up the chicken feet for the oink / cluck challenge!
The kids had to transfer pickled pigs lips or chicken feet from one containter to another. It was gross!!!

Anyway, I have had my fill of cranberry juice for awhile. I don't think I could drink much more. It's really good for you though. Here is a little cranberry juice recipe that helped me get more of it down. The taste is ununusually addicting:
1/2 glass Northland Cranberry Juice (not the cranberry cocktail stuff, although it will work in a pinch)
1/2 glass Diet 7-up
1/2 green lime, squeezed into a glass.
Mix it all up and it tastes wonderful..very tart.

Well, I hope to be updating my website this week. I am trying to make a definitive decision on my new company and whether or not I should start it.
Who knows?
Today has been an official flop day---I so needed it. I'll go fix dinner then we will watch a movie or something.
Some days you just need to do nothing. Hopefully the rest will benefit my body.
Or at the very least my mind.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...