Thursday, January 12

alien kidnap the lobster .are you believe.,,?

Fake Ontology, alien abduction,
 
A strange and bizarre chain of events has come to light in the past week or so which has made me realize I may be under the dooming influence of an evil alien “Xenu” warlord or lords of the “thetan” occupiers that may have indirectly visited our planet some 75 million years ago.
Let me clarify that this has nothing at all to do with or does it relate to the Mother ship and Penguins that are in contrary opinion connected to a completely separate species in the galactic trailer park constellational system. I was actually hoping they would help me out here: but they are busy brewing up a batch of homemade purple beer and making their final plans for the takeover of our planet Dec 21st, 2012.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...