Wednesday, October 26

Art Quote for 10-26


"I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself."-Britney Renee

Yesterday was spent in a whirl of activity. I finished two paintings that were on a deadline for photo scans, business plans, filling out forms, emails back and forth. A little time spent on learning about more Google advertising, changing keywords and such. Now I need to rush into the studio and get 3 more finished so I can have good scans made to get the discount.

I've got my business plan in place and will soon be revamping my products and availability. Trying to move more into a main stream approach with my work, have more prints and giclees on canvas available so I can not work quite so hard. I've been lagging a bit!

OK, well off to snag a granola bar and a diet coke and into the studio. I'm trying to be better about my blog--updating takes time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...