Monday, October 10

Tardy on Quote of the Day.


"The artist needs but a roof, a crust of bread, and his easel. All the rest God gives him in abundance. He must live to paint and not paint to live."-Albert Pinkham Ryder

I feel as if I am quickly descending upon a crossroads of sorts. I must chose a path to follow, and yet each time I contemplate the decisions to be made in my life concerning my art, I am yet more confused. The time has come for me to narrow my vision, to focus my creativity. I want to harness the ability to work within one genre so I can excell. I do so love the variety of art I have worked at creating up until this point. Yet I must commit to something, or stay where I am at. If I could find a mentor, it would be most helpful. This has been a strange journey, yet an exciting adventure. Full of ups and downs, ebbs and flows. Empty yet full, the creative spirit is a restless one. I never seem satisfied for long,and have a hard time following through with my plans. I need an organizer, and a motivator.
Artistic rants are purging for the soul-- so indulge me from time to time.

It's late, and I've got to start keeping better hours. I'm so tired most of the time. It's hard to get things accomplished with all the actitivty we have going on right now.

But tomorrow is a new day full of unique opportunities to explore the reality of tomorrow..

but not tonight.. my head hurts. I am thinking too much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...