Monday, October 3

Still Life with Calla Lillies completed

It's too late to take a photo but I finished this great impressionistic still life painting tonight. I'll put up photos in the morning and see if someone would like to purchase it. I'll be trying a little experiment and see if anyone is interested in the ability to purchase art directly from my blogs. Christmas is coming.. and art makes a wonderful present for someone you love. I love to personalize a work's title. That is a neat touch.

So, I am working on some very impressionistic/french looking stills for a while. I just needed to do something different to keep my work interesting. Photos coming in the morning, I promise.. Till then sweet dreams!

Oh,and if you are trying to keep up, Sign up for an email alert from Bloglet.. You'll recieve a daily email notifying you when I make changes.. The subscribe box is over to the right under my links! ;)

Ok.. photos tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...