Saturday, October 1

Feedburner, Be Jackson Pollock, and rants!


Ok, here it goes for the third time to try and post this! Ugh.. I keep hitting the wrong button and navigating away from this site when I go to publish. Sometimes I make myself so mad.

If you want to keep up with me, sign up for my Feedburner feed. The link is right over there on the right. It's easy..and if you have any problems getting my feed, please let me know so I can fumble along and get it fixed. I have a slower learning curve.. but I am nice, so that's a plus!

I found this neat little thing so you can try your hand at creating a Pollock masterpiece..
Alot of my collectors love my emotive art, that is influenced by Pollock. It's not nearly as easy as it looks.. you can have a big mess of nothing if you aren't careful. Check out my emotive works on my website!

My blog is moving up in the Top Sites ranking too! We've jumped from number 89 up to 53, the highest so far. It would be cool if it made it up to number one.. you can help me!

Ok, got to try this last time to get this posted, then out the door to live life today..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...